Monday, February 5, 2018

Journal: Should We Disconnect?

Now, while I believe your generation is absolutely amazing -- the thing that I worry most about you all is your dependence on your mobile devices.  You may agree or disagree, but then that's what this assignment is about.  I will show you a video demonstrating technology use, and I want you to take a position on texting and our connection to [or reliance on] technology.  Write the entire 5-6 minutes that you are allotted and I will give you a final minute to close out your thoughts.
I Forgot My Phone:
After writing your journal entry, watch the next clip.  Did it change your viewpoint?
It's not about battery life, it's about real life.
Commentators on Sorority Girls Taking Selfies at a Baseball Game:

This is Our World (by Steve Cutts):



Look Up (Gary Turk):
 







No comments:

Post a Comment