Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Five Occupations That Interest Me

Your goal for today is to create a list of "Five Occupations That Interest Me".  Be honest, sincere, and realistic -- If you want to include a humorous occupation in your list, make it your 6th item.

Include the following items for each occupation:
  1. Title of the occupation
  2. Why are you interested in this occupation?
  3. What are the challenges or road blocks that could keep you from getting this occupation?
  4. Where do people in this occupation typically live?  Would you enjoy living there?
  5. Which of your skills, abilities, or personality traits fit well with this occupation?
  6. Do you know anybody who currently has this occupation?  
  7. What do you think the annual starting salary is for this occupation?
For example:
  1. History Teacher
  2. I love history and I would like to have the same days off as my kids some day.  I would also like to take off Summers and I like helping people and being an advocate for teenagers.
  3. Challenges would be getting my college degree and doing student teaching and not making much money.
  4. People in this job can live anywhere that their credential is accepted.  
  5. I am organized and I like working with people and I love history and I like learning.
  6. I know a lot of teachers.
  7. I think the annual starting salary for teachers is about $34,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment